This section is dedicated only to collaborations that are published in The Blog of Revista Publicando. To all those interested in publishing in the academic journal, please follow this link.
About the Collaborations
Revista Publicando publishes original contributions. They cannot be committed to any magazine or other kind of publication. If any text is copied in whole or in part, we will immediately reject your request.
Beginning January 1, 2020, Revista Publicando will accept book reviews, articles, essays, reflections, commentaries, letters, partial research results that the author wishes to promote, and other wide variety of digital objects; as long as the collaborations are on social sciences.
This website aim to promote and disseminate the scientific production of researchers, therefore our readers come from different areas and have varying interests. Texts should try to avoid the excessive use of technical terminology. This, without reducing the quality of the argumentation and the importance of the ideas. Keep in mind to explain briefly in a separate paragraph or footnote the concepts that you think can be complex for a wider audience. Contributions can be sent to our email address or uploaded directly from this page (See below).
Responsibility for the opinions expressed in articles, essays, and collaborations in general, rests exclusively with their authors, and their publication in this site does not mean support or shared opinion in any sense.
Guidelines and Style
- Send or upload your collaboration in .doc or compatible format, we do not accept originals in .pdf format.
- We accept collaborations in Spanish and English.
- Texts should use Times New Roman (or a similar standard font type), size 12 pts., line spacing 1.5, justified to the left.
- The texts must have a minimum of 750 words.
- Send with your file a small biography of no more than 200 words and a recent photo.
- We recommend the use of footnotes and not at the end of the text.
Dialektika Website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.